My experience at Promosys technology

SAP training in Lucknow by Promosys Technology shares an experience of one of the candidate:-

Its was hot summer day, I and my friends were doing google for the best JAVA training institute in Lucknow. Luckily I got Promosys Technology on the Top listed institute on the google listing. I reached there with my friends and found that its infrastructure is amazing great like a corporate premises. I was asked to come in office cabin of the counselor.

I shared my training program on which I was looking for the training. Counselor was too good she shared a lot many extra program which were related to professional communication and personality development program with the help of which I could groom my personality.

She told me about following other courses that they have:

NDT training in Lucknow
Fire and safety training in Lucknow
JAVA training in Lucknow
Android training in Lucknow
AUTOCAD training in Lucknow

After this discussion I and my friends met with the trainers asking them about how we can cover up the course in next 45-60 days, they shared a pdf file where it was listed how they will be completing all the tarining course and also during this they briefed about each and every module of the course. We got completely satisfied after discussions with them . We asked them about the fees and on listening the fees we were shocked.... It was very less as we being a student can easily afford it, a big thanks to the management team who decides the fees because many candidates have financial problem but they are supporting .

Now my course or we can say training session was started, I got a personal computer for programing purpose and enjoyed alot during training.
Thanks to Promosys Technology that I have got placed in a big MNC company and working as System Engineer.

SAP FICO training in Lucknow

Comments